Selasa, 27 Julai 2010

i will do one thing today.


It's nice if you could have this sort of notepad to remind you to do one thing (be it big or small) on a daily basis.
Some suggestions:
  1. I will climb the LRT station stairs instead of using escalator today
  2. I will greet that girl that I have never talked to, today
  3. I will call my long lost friend today
  4. I will wish my friend on fb whose his/her birthday is today, today
  5. I will have a proper breakfast today
  6. I will stop facebooking at work today (memang tak boleh pun)
  7. I will not make a face at anyone today
  8. I will pay my overdue Streamyx bill today
  9. I will clean and prepare the house for Ramadan today
  10. I will (Mom will) buy packets of nuggets for sahur, today
  11. I will (try) stop talking about people behind their backs, today (and thereafter)
  12. I will 'lipat kain' today
  13. I will drink more water today
  14. I will finish reading that book today
  15. I will and should stop writing this list now, today (apakah?)

It is better to get one thing DONE in a day, rather than having a long-uncrossed-to-do-lists.

Image from: http://www.prettybitter.com/product-p/sp01.htm

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan