Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

Checked!



Here is a little update on my to-do-list I posted sometime in June. A few more being checked. Though they took quite a long time, but I am happy with it.

It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop. Ok?




  1. Buy a myvi (medallion grey)
  2. Have a job that I love (Well I switched jobs quite frequently before this - It took awhile for me to land myself a suitable job)
  3. Take swimming class
  4. Have a gym membership (Err.. tapi ini hangat-hangat tahi ayam)
  5. Take up more reading 
  6. Getaway to a tropical island - Booked. I. am. excited. (Its Perhentian dow)
  7. Invest in a unit trust
  8. Euro trip - Spain maybe?
  9. and a trip to Vietnam too?
  10. Take dancing class (or go get a wii fit maybe?)
  11. Learn how to play guitar (Bought myself a guitar 2 years ago - tapi belajar separuh jalan.. ya ya I know memang suka sangat buat kerja separuh jalan)
  12. Own a swimming pool (hamboih)
  13. Reside in Putrajaya (Oh area idaman. They have got everything!)
  14. Take up photography lesson (kelas mahal sangat, so bought myself a book instead 17 hinggit je) 
  15. Own a compact DSLR or a very awesome point and shoot camera.. Lumix LX5 ke contohnya hint hint.. hehe (in progress) :P
  16. Thinking of owning a cafe gallery later in life (Kalau umur panjang)
  17. Buat masters before 30 (in progress)

1 ulasan:

  1. In Deer Park, Mickleham & Craigieburn, Gill Driving School offers suitable range of packages as per yours need to pass the 1st Vic Road test.

    driving test Mickleham
    driving school Mickleham

    BalasPadam